//In the dead of night
13 april-17 may 2014
On Sunday the 13th of April the solo exhibition of Tamara Dees opens at Galerie van den Berge in Goes (NL). It will show recent works and some older works. One of the works is The Disappearance, based on a book about the history of sailing from the seventies. In the book, on every page she colored the ship black with a permanent marker.
The Disappearance, page 94 (2014)
- Come visit us at the Den Bosch campus for Open Studios
- You are cordially invited!
- WKNDEXPO, a new series of one-weekend exhibitions in Electron, Breda
- The Only Rule is Work
- The Only Rule Is Work; Glasgow, Scotland
- Master’s Exhibition Glasgow, Scotland
- To Whom It May Concern, Raphael Langmair solo at P/////AKT, Amsterdam
- Onderbroken Stad, Antwerp BE